10 reasons I think Oklahoma state should have played in the national title
10. It is what America wants.
How are two teams that already played going at it again? Can Oklahoma beat LSU? I have no idea, but what I do know is we will never know. There is a reason they have to play the game, and I watched Buster Douglas beat Mike Tyson….just saying.
9. I am tired of hearing about the SEC.
Does anyone besides me realize the SEC is a pile of crap with two diamonds on top? We will know more after the bowl games but right now everyone below LSU can be beat, and has been beat so what puts Bama over OSU.
8. The loss to Iowa St. Would never happen again.
We all know if they play 10 times OSU wins 11.
7. I don’t want to see Coach Gundy go on a rampage again.
I think he has done a great job and deserves a shot to be on top.
6. OSU has a shot at scoring a touchdown in a game that otherwise would not see one.
I thought the first game was like watching paint dry, and I think OSU would be able to move the ball. I personally like a lot of scoring as long as it is not against my team.
5. I want to see something different.
I am selfish and don’t care what anyone else thinks!
4. Alabama has 12 national titles.
I think the name alone carried weight In the decision along with money, and a lot of Bias. Hell let someone else win one.
3. I strongly Dislike Oklahoma.
OSU has been a stepchild for 100 years, so they could finally have the spotlight.
2. By the numbers OSU played a tougher schedule.
Arkansas, Pennstate and a loss to LSU. Iowa State… I get it.Kansas St., Oklahoma, Baylor, Texas.
1. If Alabama wins it will turn into a joke.
I really believe Bama has as good a shot as LSU. Do they play a best out of three if Bama wins? I watched the First game and if Bama gets a couple calls, they win hands down so I would not be surprised if they win the second go round.